How Stressed are you?
What is the placebo effect?
Nick Ortner interviews Dr. Lissa Rankin
How stress in your mind affects your health...
Why stress is WAY more toxic on the body than you think!
Why stress is WAY more toxic than you think!!
Why stress is WAY more dangerous than you think!!!
In the interview Dr. Lissa Rankin, a traditionally trained medical
doctor who specializes in understanding the mind-body connection, sits
down with Nick Ortner, the producer of the event.
some very interesting dialogue where Dr. Rankin shares her latest
research as well as solutions and shares her perspective on what is
happening in the mind and body when people are doing EFT Tapping. You're
going to really enjoy this!
Most people treat stress like a badge of honor, proudly displaying it like it's something they've earned. "I'm stressed out so that means I'm working hard and I'm valuable." Without knowing it, many of us have that belief on an unconscious level.
We go into stress mode constantly to fit in, to look busy, to feel like, what we're doing and how we feel is important.
But research is showing that this constant, chronic stress mode that most people live in...is WAY more dangerous than people have ever realized.
I want to share a video with you today with Dr. Lissa Rankin, M.D., where she shares just how dangerous stress actually is.
She talks about how several years back she was wondering why many of her seemingly "healthy" patients were getting sick. Why clients who were eating right, exercising and even practicing things like meditation, were getting serious illnesses.
If you think you know what really matters when it comes to being healthy, I suggest watching this video, because it just may blow your mind with what it reveals.
Click here to watch video
Here are just a few snippets of what you can expect:
- At around 7 minutes you'll hear about what she learned from studying over 3,500 cases of "spontaneous remission" and what the research both tells us and isn't telling us about why people get sick or healthy.
- At around 8:40 you'll learn about the 9 common characteristics that people with "spontaneous remission" have and why they're critical to know for both people who are healthy or sick.
- At around 16 minutes Lissa will share about the only 2 modes that our nervous system can be in, and how in one of them, our bodies self repair mechanism literally shuts down! And the scary part is...most people tend to get stuck in this shut down mode (she'll explain why and how you can get out of it).
- At about 19 minutes she'll share with you why some of her supposedly "healthiest" clients (exercising, eating well, meditating, etc) were getting sick and the big "aha" moment she had about what was causing it all.
- At around 26 minutes Lissa will blow your mind be redefining what "placebo" actually is. She'll share with you how most scientific studies are blowing off placebo and not digging deep enough into what is actually going on with the mind and body.
- At around 27 minutes, she'll answer a big question that Nick Ortner asks her about the EFT Tapping technique...
"Is EFT just the Placebo Effect?"
- At about 36 minutes, she'll share with you why she believes people in the "blue zones" have a much higher than average rate of living to be over 100 years old.
Watch this video! I know you'll love it. :)
Copy this link to SHARE - http://thetappingsolution.com/cmd.php?Clk=5207072
P.S. - For those who are into Tapping, this video is another pre-event video for the upcoming 6th Annual Tapping World Summit.
The EFT Manual